Predictive Engineering is pleased to introduce our LS-DYNA® MPP Windows Interface. It is based upon the excellent functionality of LSTC’s LS-DYNA® Program Manager (SMP). We built this for our own LS-DYNA® consulting project work and we realized others may enjoy it also.
The program allows the user to:
- Run LS-DYNA® jobs easily by clicking on file names and not worrying about “spaces”
- Direct the output
- Pick any solver via a Windows dialog
- Rerun jobs with a click
- Save analysis scripts to Windows auto-execute bat files
- Set Windows affinity
- Advanced file options for LS-DYNA®
- Separate entry of extra MPI and LS-DYNA commands
- Ability to set LS-DYNA® license environment variables within the MPI program
- Restart jobs
- Use all the SMP CTRL-C switches with the click of a button
The zipped file of the LS-DYNA® MPP Program Manager for Windows can be downloaded by filling out the form below. You will immediately receive a download link on the confirmation page. The program is shareware and we would very much appreciate your feedback on how to make it better.
NOTE: Predictive Engineering is an LS-DYNA® licensee and not affiliated with LSTC.
README AND HELP INSTRUCTIONS
Current version (06/10/2016): LS-DYNA® MPP v1.0