Here's a great overview of our services. It shows some classic stress analyses that we've done over the last several years.
This short overview animation presents project work on:
- High-torque U-joint for a steel mill leveler
- Vibration analysis of a metal forming tool (beer can domer)
- Stress and vibration optimization of a space frame structure (car wash frame)
- Nonlinear buckling analysis of a two-person submarine
- Vibration optimization of paper mill machine component
- Stress and fatigue analysis of 50 kW wind turbine blade hub, generator shaft and nacelle.
Predictive Engineering has done over 600+ FEA simulation projects in its 20 years in business. Take a look at some of our FEA consulting services, and as always, feel free to contact us with any questions!