New overview of our FEA work on Transmissions, Gearboxes and Drive Train Components
We've done a lot of work over the last several years in this corner of the engineering world, so it's time for us to highlight what we've done for our FEA work on transmission, gearbox and drive train components. It's a block of six exciting projects. Dr. George Laird has taken time to develop a project summary and representative model image for each one. As well he compiled all the projects into a video summary.
- Heavy-Duty Electric Utility Vehicle Gearbox and Differential Housing
- Dual-Cylinder Motorcycle Engine Gearbox and Housing
- Transmission analysis of dual-shaft 3,000 HP gearbox
- Transmission Shifting Mechanisms
- Hydraulic Variable Speed Transmission Housing Analyses
- Large-Scale Gearbox for Off-Shore Drilling Platform Winch